Processed: Re: Processed: Update for #540578

> #There is not need to retitle the bug, you can see if it is forwarded using the tags...
> retitle 540578 [umbrello] attempting to import classes or project freezes umbrello and uses lots of CPU
Bug #540578 [umbrello] [UPSTREAM/FORWARDED] umbrello: Freezes and uses a lot of resources on imports
Changed Bug title to '[umbrello] attempting to import classes or project freezes umbrello and uses lots of CPU' from '[UPSTREAM/FORWARDED] umbrello: Freezes and uses a lot of resources on imports'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)