proposal to remove skim and scim-qtimm from sid

Hi all,
the upstream author of skim and scim-qtimm is the same one, and he hasn't
touched this two for quite a while, from what I remember, more than 2 years.
And the fact is the whole scim project is under non-maintained as well.
Besides this, KDE 4 is being widely adopted nowadays, I'm not sure how many
users will still use these two qt3/kde3 applications, just for a input method.
Therefore, I proposal to remove these two from sid.
Skim has some reverse depends, so I looped in corresponding maintainers.
What do you guys think about it?

Regards
Zhengpeng