wv2_0.3.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hi Maintainer,

I must REJECT this package because the debian/copyright file is inadequate, and
there are several files which I doubt the freeness of.

doc/Steely says:
    /* The W3C Core Styles Copyright (c) 1998 W3C (mit, inria, Keio), All Rights
    Reserved. W3C liability, trademark, document use and software licensing rules
    apply. See http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/ipr-notice.html

but I don't see this license in debian/copyright.

src/generator/generator_wword{6,8}.htm:
    by Microsoft. Copies of the original are available at various places including:</tt>
What is the license of these files?  Did microsoft really release this as LGPL2?

src/crc32.{c,h} are public domain, not LGPL2

src/zcodec.* are LGPL2.1 not LGPL2

There are also many copyright holders missing from debian/copyright

bye,
stew

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.