Processed: limit source to kdebase-runtime, tagging 560291

> #kdebase-runtime (4:4.3.4-2) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> #  * Make kdebase-runtime conflict with kdebase-kio-plugins due to ktrash
> #    (Closes: #560291).
> #
> limit source kdebase-runtime
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'kdebase-runtime'
Limit currently set to 'source':'kdebase-runtime'

> tags 560291 + pending
Bug #560291 [kdebase-runtime] kdebase-runtime: 4.3.4-1 package conflicts with kdebase-kio-plugins on ktrash
Added tag(s) pending.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)