Site recommendation from a friend

Hi,
My name is Maxwell Stevens; it’s my pleasure to contact you to seek for your wholesome private assistance/advice on the following issue in your country.
I made this email contact to you based on the ground that you will assist me. This was after I have diligently made my search where I found your email contact from business directory on UK Chamber of Commerce.

This gave me the opportunity to contact you on your email to discuss this legit business with you, which I hereby request for your kind attention.

Please feel free to contact me on the following email contact to enable me forward you more information on the deal I want to discuss with you.

I look forward to receive your quick respond.

Thank you in advance,

Maxwell Stevens
Email: max_well_st@live.com