mixed languages in kde 4 debian sid/squeeze; uninstallation of localization-config helpfull

Hi List,

I upgraded from lenny to squeeze and got a  mixed "denglisch" german/english
KDE 4. After some googleing, I found no tipp successfull. So  took a tour
through all packages handling with localization and languages. Best seen in
kmail, which gave me an english Menu with german topics.

At the end I uninstalled "localization-config" vers 1.05  from squeeze broke
this behaviour.

My proposal is, that some more people with this mixed lang probs in KDE should
check,  whether this package is installed and uninstall it. Must be done by
users in non-english environment. With Lang = c or Lang= en/us will not work.

Please check this tipp.

--
Wolfgang Schnitker