copy paste broken

Hello! I've encountered a weird bug which I actually don't know where to report.
Let's try to discuss it here :)
I can't copy anything from a kde-application and paste it in another
application.
For instance:
I can not copy anything from konsole to iceweasel, but it works backwards.
I can not copy anything from konsole to dolphing and backwards.
But it works when I copy something in linuxdcpp (which is gtk-based)
and paste it anywhere (konsole or iceweasel).
Hope for any advice, life is really sad without copy-paste :)

Alexey