libqca2-plugin-gnupg and license

Hi,

I've been looking for some toolkit to check PGP or possible other types
of crypto signatures for my own project (closed source) and I came
across QCA. While the license of the QCA package is LGPL, some of the
source code clearly cannot be LGPL.

For starters, the package libqca2-plugin-gnupg links with GnuPG. GnuPG
is licensed under GPL, hence the portion of QCA that links with GnuPG
must be under GPL compatible license as well.

Is my understanding wrong here?

- Adam

PS. I'm not on the list so CC me on replies.