Re: Konsole 4.2.x not available for kFreeBSD

Hello Barry,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 07:36:22PM -0400, Barry wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I know kFreeBSD isn't really your focus, but I was wondering whom I should
> talk to to get a current version of Konsole available for kFreeBSD. It's one
> of the missing packages preventing me from installing KDE 4 on my kFreeBSD
> box. If there's anything I can do to help, just let me know. Thanks!

kFreeBSD 32 and 64 are still building all the build depends needed to build
KDE 4.
It will take some time, specially since big stuff like Qt4 is still not built.
Due all the work involved in  bootstraping a new arch in Debian it will take some
time.

Ana