Common build failures in CDBS usage

I have noticed in the last few days that there are a number of packages in the
krap section of the pkg-kde section that have common mistakes in the CDBS
usage that is causing me build failures.

CDBS variables must be set in the debian/rules file AFTER including the CDBS
file rule fragments.  For most of the variables at least.

qedje, qzion, getfem, and quite possibly others make the mistake of putting
their variables before including the CDBS rules.

As a result, all of these packages using qmake FTBFS if the qt3-dev-tools
package is installed since the the qmake that is found is the qt3 version,
which is not able to generate makefiles for qt4 projects.

I filed a bug on qzion when I found the issue there: 523910
qedje has the same problem

getfem will have other symptoms, but it will have the same cause.

I suspect there are other packages that are buggy in the same way, but I
haven't found others yet.

--
Stephen Depooter
<stephend@xandros.com>