Bug in Kick Off

Hello, I'm an Spanish user of KDE on Debian. Yesterday I've done an update of my KDE 4 and I've found a bug that is not extreamly important, but it doesn't let me work easily. I'm now at the version 4:4.2.2-2 of kdebase-workspace but in older versions everything worked well.
The Bug is that when you clik on Kick Off menu, he is not focused, so you have tu click again on him to use the searchbar and you have tu click on KickOff button to close him, so that it's slow to use.
I send you this message because in other distributions (openSuse, Ubuntu, etc...) a fix has been uploaded, but not in Debian.
Please notify me when does this fix will be uploaded for Debian.

Thanks you very much.