Re: why upload the experimental

El Tuesday 03 March 2009 05:25:39 Itai Seggev escribió:
> Hi Debian KDE Folk:
>
> I just noticed that kde 4.2.1 was uploaded to experimental.  This suprised
> me as Lenny has released.  Why the upload to experimental, and when can I
> expected an upload to unstable?

KDE 4 is being blocked by another packages, it is not up to the kde
maintainers to solve it, so we are all waiting for this situation to change.

Regards, Lisandro.

--
Alas, I am dying beyond my means.
  Oscar Wilde, as he sipped champagne on his deathbed

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/