Newbie but nevertheless sincere- replacing Xandros GUI on Asus 900a with KDE

Hello-

I've been attempting to do the above, but I get error messages regarding libraries and 1386's.

file:///export/repository/gnusolaris1/  kdelibs  trunk  gives me:

file:///export/repository/gnusolaris1/dists/kdelibs/trunk/binary-i386/Packages.gz: File not found

I also get:

W: Couldn't stat source package list file: kdelibs/trunk Packages (/var/lib/apt/lists/_export_repository_gnusolaris1_dists_kdelibs_trunk_binary-i386_Packages) - stat (2 No such file or directory)

I guess I'm looking for the repository that these i386 packages are in.

None of the "how to" articles regarding changing the "easy" desktop GUI work for me.  Those are all written for the eee 701, and I have a 900a.  The answer to this is not on the net.

So if you could point me to these repositories, and any other repositories that are stable and might have neat things in them, I'd appreciate  it.

Thanks.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail. See how it works.