Re: [Noatun] How to remove it?

Hello,

ketvirtadienis 11 Gruodis 2008, Renato S. Yamane rašė:
> Hi, can someone help me about how can I uninstall noatun (Lenny)?
> If I try remove it with aptitude, action recommended is: remove kde too!
No, kde is just a metapackage. Its removal will not cause any problems.
However, if aptitude wants to remove many KDE applications, you were hit by
"automatic removal of automatically installed packages". Run something like:

# aptitude unmarkauto ~R^kde$

before removing noatun.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>