Qt package for Maemo

Hi,
I'm the current maintainer of the Qt4 packages for Maemo.
In these days I'm working on the Qt 4.4.1 packages

I'm trying to keep the Debian and the Maemo Qt packages synchronized..
when possible..

By the way I've some questions to ask you.

1. Why are you using find with --delete flag instead that find with
"-print0 | xargs -0 rm -rf" in debian/rules?
    Maemo uses the old find version and the delete flag is not available at all.

2. I'm going to split the libqt4-dbg in several packages in order to
save space on the device and permit the
    developer to debug the application on the device.
    Eg. Moving the qt3support symbols in a new dbg package.
    Are you interested to split the debug package or not?

3. I want to create the "not-installed" file. Is the script public
available? Or I need to write it by myself?

I haven't any questions for now.
Thank you all and I hope to keep in touch with you.

Best Regards,

Antonio