Comments regarding phonon_4.2~svn820171-1_multi.changes

Hi,

some things I noted about phonon and it's copyright
documentation:
- You don't want to use N/A as meaning some
  default and you don't want to use it when
  the file itself has a copyright notice
  attached to it, even if it's just a
  cmake control file.
- The note on phonon/audiooutputadaptor.* has
  fooled you. It only talks about the generator
  (good for you) dbusidl2cpp which isn't any more
  but  qdbusxml2cpp seems to do the same under
  a different name and freely licensed and actually
  at least one of these has been edited since
  and thus is excused.
- You might want to prod upstream about the
  various versions of the LGPL. For example,
  there is no Library GPL 3 (it's the Lesser GPL),
  and sometimes people are surprised that the
  Library GPL 2 might not be as good a choice as
  the Lesser GPL 2.1. The latter is their choice
  of course, but it is something that upstreams
  often are not aware of.
- On a personal note, I would find a reasonabele
  grouping of files with identical licenses
  in debian/copyright a lot better to use.
  As it is not package-specific I'll send a
  separate mail about this.

None of these seem to neccessitate a REJECT but
you should look into fixing them.

Kind regards

T.