Re: getfem++_3.1-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Hello

> unfortunately, I seem to be unable to find the
> Build-Depends:	..., automake1.10, ...
> this makes it a reject.

automake1.10 is a virtual package provided by automake (>=1:1.10)
Is it forbidden to depend on virtual packages ?

> On a minor note: It seems odd that QT/KDE maintainers maintain
> a FEM package. Did you try to talk to the
> Debian Scientific Computing Team
> <pkg-scicomp-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org> ?

The Qt/KDE team packages several non-qt software which are depends for KDE
(see http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-kde/krap/). libfem is necessary for step
(from kdeedu), that's why we packaged it.
We are ok to give the package to the scicomp team if they want to maintain it,
I'm contacting them.

Regards
--
Xavier Vello