KDE 4.1.2 bugs (code bugs and packaging bugs)

Hi,

I am using KDE 4.1.2 packaged as Debian experimental under Debian Sid.

I have found the following errors in KDE 4.1.2 and I wonder why they still are
there and weren't fixed during the last update:

1. "E: /var/cache/apt/archives/kmousetool_4%3a4.1.2-1_i386.deb:
Try to overwrite »/usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/actions/female.png«,
which is also in package kttsd.

2. kpackage is still unusable for *.tar.bz2 archives: for unpacking much
too slow, for producing those simply incapable.

3. In systemsettings ISA PnP cards still do not show up at all in the
sub category called sound. So the device is physically there, but not
announced in systemsettings. Why not?

Will you please fix those bugs?

Thanks

Uwe