[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Bug#490058: 490058: actually fixed, was: cache

notfound 490058 3.5.9-5

I wrote:
> In kmail 3.5.9-5, the bug and its duplicates are fixed only partially.
> Before I click on the message to mark it as read, the incorrect characters
> exist. After I click, the sender name becomes correct until I close and
> restart kmail.

This doesn't apply to newly-received messages, only to the ones received with 
a buggy version of kmail. Sorry for the panic. To recover from the breakage, 
I moved all affected messages to a temporary folder and then back.

Alexander E. Patrakov

Reply to: