Re: qt-x11-free uploads

On Friday 22 February 2008, Thomas Bushnell BSG wrote:
> Would it be possible to hold off on more qt-x11-free uploads so that the
> libofx transition can occur?  They are linked through kymymoney2.

I think the current upload might be suitable for migrating. None of the
previous one were.

> The latest upload happened just in time, it seems to prevent the
> previous version from transitioning, as did the one before that.  And
> the latest (3:3.3.8b-4) isn't even marked as fixing any bugs.

Not all bugs needs to be reported before they can be fixed.

-4 was uploaded 4 hours after -3 to correct a case of unsatisfyable
build-depends - it was discovered before anyone got around reporting it.

and -3 fixed a ftbfs that was dependant on in which order `find' outputted its
results.

We are trying to get qt into testing, but we just need to make sure it is
doesn't contain any regressions over what's currently in testing.

/Sune

--
Man, how to connect from the utility?

First you can never receive the back-end of a level-27 forward on a RAM OpenGL
head to insert on the Web address.