kde4 ?

Hi All,

Its good to see the kde4 packages coming into debian. I'd like to thank Ana
and other developers for making it available.

I initially believed that kde4 beta and rc could be installed alongside
kde3. While trying to install it, I find that kdebase and others are in
conflict with kde3.5.8 packages. Is it possible (with the current packaging)
to test kde4 and also have kde3 for fallback ?

Regards.

Waqar