Your message dated Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:36:37 +0200 with message-id <200710101436.43560.Sune@vuorela.dk> and subject line kate: save doesn't work after redo has caused the attached Bug report to be marked as done. This means that you claim that the problem has been dealt with. If this is not the case it is now your responsibility to reopen the Bug report if necessary, and/or fix the problem forthwith. (NB: If you are a system administrator and have no idea what I am talking about this indicates a serious mail system misconfiguration somewhere. Please contact me immediately.) Debian bug tracking system administrator (administrator, Debian Bugs database)
--- Begin Message ---
- To: Debian Bug Tracking System <email@example.com>
- Subject: save-doesn't work after redo
- From: Martin Ketzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 10:55:15 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>Package: kdevelop Version: 4:3.4.0-2 Severity: grave i save a file or several files and compile... i realize i want to test the old version again - so "undo" and save, compile - everything ok so far. now i redo (the "not-saved-icon" appears) i save and the icon disappears - the problem is: it didn't save! i have to do some arbitrary change to get kdevelop to save the file correctly. this certainly is very annoying and could lead to the loss of the changes in the affected files PS: sorry for filing this bug under etch although i found it in unstable. (reportbug doesn't work there) So everything under System Information could be wrong -- System Information: Debian Release: 4.0 APT prefers testing APT policy: (1050, 'testing'), (500, 'testing') Architecture: i386 (i686) Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/bash Kernel: Linux 188.8.131.52 Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) (ignored: LC_ALL set to en_US.UTF-8) Versions of packages kdevelop depends on: ii kdebase-bin 4:3.5.5a.dfsg.1-6 core binaries for the KDE base mod ii kdelibs4c2a 4:3.5.5a.dfsg.1-6 core libraries and binaries for al ii kdevelop-data 4:3.3.5-1 An IDE for Unix/X11 - data ii libacl1 2.2.41-1 Access control list shared library ii libart-2.0-2 2.3.17-1 Library of functions for 2D graphi ii libattr1 2.4.32-1 Extended attribute shared library ii libaudio2 1.8-3 The Network Audio System (NAS). (s ii libc6 2.3.6.ds1-11 GNU C Library: Shared libraries ii libcvsservice0 4:3.5.5-3 DCOP service for accessing CVS rep ii libdb4.3 4.3.29-8 Berkeley v4.3 Database Libraries [ ii libfontconfig1 2.4.2-1 generic font configuration library ii libfreetype6 2.2.1-5 FreeType 2 font engine, shared lib ii libgamin0 [libfam0] 0.1.8-1 Client library for the gamin file ii libgcc1 1:4.1.1-21 GCC support library ii libice6 1:1.0.1-2 X11 Inter-Client Exchange library ii libidn11 0.6.5-1 GNU libidn library, implementation ii libjpeg62 6b-13 The Independent JPEG Group's JPEG ii libpcre3 6.7-1 Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expressi ii libpng12-0 1.2.15~beta5-1 PNG library - runtime ii libqt3-mt 3:3.3.7-3 Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime v ii libsm6 1:1.0.1-3 X11 Session Management library ii libstdc++6 4.1.1-21 The GNU Standard C++ Library v3 ii libx11-6 2:1.0.3-5 X11 client-side library ii libxcursor1 1.1.7-4 X cursor management library ii libxext6 1:1.0.1-2 X11 miscellaneous extension librar ii libxft2 184.108.40.206-8 FreeType-based font drawing librar ii libxi6 1:1.0.1-4 X11 Input extension library ii libxinerama1 1:1.0.1-4.1 X11 Xinerama extension library ii libxrandr2 2:220.127.116.11-5 X11 RandR extension library ii libxrender1 1:0.9.1-3 X Rendering Extension client libra ii libxt6 1:1.0.2-2 X11 toolkit intrinsics library ii zlib1g 1:1.2.3-13 compression library - runtime Versions of packages kdevelop recommends: ii autoconf 2.61-4 automatic configure script builder ii automake1.7 [automaken] 1.7.9-9 A tool for generating GNU Standard ii automake1.8 [automaken] 1.8.5+nogfdl-1 A tool for generating GNU Standard ii automake1.9 [automaken] 1.9.6+nogfdl-3 A tool for generating GNU Standard pn kdevelop-doc <none> (no description available) ii libtool 1.5.22-4 Generic library support script ii make 3.81-2 The GNU version of the "make" util -- debconf-show failed
--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: kate: save doesn't work after redo
- From: Sune Vuorela <Sune@vuorela.dk>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:36:37 +0200
- Message-id: <200710101436.43560.Sune@vuorela.dk>Version: 4:3.5.7.dfsg.1-2 fixed some uploads ago - but never closed. Closing now. /Sune -- Man, how can I enable a RW proxy? The point is that you must forward to the mother board in order to explore the space bar of the GPU.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
--- End Message ---