Re: kdebase-data 3.93 for i386 ??

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 12:45:29PM +0200, Benoit BURATTI wrote:
> hello everybody,
>
> why there isn't a package kdebase-data 3.93 in experimental for i386
> architecture ??

Well, kdebase-data is arch independent, so the current package *_all.deb
is for all the archs.
But I guess you mean why there are not i386 packages for kdebase. It is
because it has not been built by the autobuilders (and it won't).

If the next beta is more functional that the current one, I'll upload the
packages for i386 and amd64 and publish some notes so people can test it
easily.
If you are curious about testing this beta, i can tell you it is not worth
it :(

Wait until the next beta.

Ana