Join the 2007 Trolltech Developer Days in California and Munich

Trolltech is presenting the fourth annual Developer Days events[1] in the US
and Germany.  We invite free software developers to join without admittance
fee.

1. http://trolltech.com/devdays2007

The events are taking place in Redwood City, California (October 3 & 4), and
Munich, Germany (October 16th & 17).  If you are currently contributing to an
open source project, and would like to apply for free registration to the
event, please send us a short mail at devdays2007@trolltech.com, listing the
following:

Your Name:
Name of the open source project you actively contributing to:
URL for more project information:

We will review your entry and respond with registration information if
you qualify.  We hope to see you at Developer Days!

Best regards

Knut Yrvin
--
Community Manager / Developer Tools - Trolltech ASA
cell: + 47 908 95 765, phone: +47 21 60 27 58