RFS: konq-pdf

Hi,
I know this is not the rigth place to post a RFS, but I've tried to find a
sponsor in mentors mailing list without success.
I think that this package adds many interesting features in managing PDF
documents with konqueror.
I hope to find anyone interested in sponsoring this package.

* Package name    : konq-pdf
  Version         : 0.1-1
  Upstream Author : Giuseppe Benigno <giuseppe.benigno@egregorion.net>
* URL             : http://www.egregorion.net
* License         : GPL
  Section         : kde

It builds these binary packages:
konq-pdf   - Many PDF documents service menus for konqueror

The upload would fix these bugs: 398057

- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main
contrib non-free
- dget