Reminder for kdebase translation updates

This is a reminder for the running translation round for debconf
templates of kdebase.

Indeed, the deadline was still far in time, but the maintainers plan
an upload quite soon so I'm hurrying you a little....and the update is
really simple.

Currently complete languages:
 ar de eu fr gl it ja ko ml nb pt sk sv ta zh_CN

Currently existing but incomplete languages:
 ca cs da el es nl pl pt_BR ro ru tr vi

Please send out updates before Wednesday, April 11, 2007.

On Thursday, April 12, 2007, I will notify
the kdebase maintainers that they can upload a new package
version.

So, if you have something being worked on, please send it as
soon as possible.