Re: [ITR] templates://kdebase/kdm.templates

Quoting Sune Vuorela (debian@pusling.com):

> Okay. Go ahead. But please notice that the templates might have many
> similarities to the ones in gdm and xdm - to avoid double work on your side.

Yes, I'm aware about this and, indeed, review of the gdm and xdm
packages templates will follow with the shared template change to fit
the one we will have polished for kdm.

> > All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
> > with you, and no upload of kdebase will happen without your
> > approval.
>
> Please don't upload. We will handle this ourselves. But patches are most
> welcome.

Indeed, we need to reword the intent mail slightly. The above sentence
seems to make it quite likely that we upload a "fixed" version and not
let the maintainer(s) do it. Which is of course not the intent. Except
when we will reach the freeze time for lenny, no NMU action will be
initiated as part of this process (except if maintainer(s) ask for
this of course...or are completely unresponsive and blatantly MIA).