QT4 ODBC

Hello,

I've been looking into trying to write a program in QT4 for a while now.
However, every time I look into QT4 on Debian it seems that ODBC support
is missing. In QT3 there is a package called  libqt3-mt-odbc  Is there a
package similar to this for QT4 that I need to get as an addon or has
ODBC support not been built in and not been requested? I've taken steps
to build QT4 from source but I was wondering what the status of ODBC on
QT4 was if there is any information on it at all.

Thank You,

Dennis