Re: Kopete 0.12 NOT in kdenetwork 3.5.4

Le lun 31 juillet 2006 17:26, Andres Järv a écrit :
> Was supposed to happen, right? Still says 0.11.3 though.

too bad for you.

We have said it a couple of time, here it is once more: we don't have
time to package kopete outside from kdenetwork, that would be very
complicated anyway (understand, it would be a lot of trouble, for very
few advantages). so either live with that, or provide a patch against
current kdenetwork, that compiles, and provide kopete 0.12, I'll
integrate it.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit