akode: crash with jack, buggy playback after first crash gone - part 2

Package: akode

Oh well. I tried to make ALSA sink do resampling by forcing 48000 as the sampling frequency. This worked apparently in that the fast resampler was engaged. But trying to use src didn't work so well.

A typical dialogue with akodeplay goes like this, nothing is heard:

% akodeplay -s alsa -r src 01.\ Deep\ Blue.flac
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  St9bad_alloc

Oddly enough I heard music to play once... It played at ridiculously high pitch, as if it were 2-3x upsampled. I suppose this means that nobody using akode has tried src resampler lately, either.

--
Antti