On go katherine

More haste, less speed. All of you that intend to ring, you undertake a dangerous thing. It's the empty can that makes the most noise. Alternative: Who will act as gatekeeper to the gatekeepers? No hoof, no horse.
Ne'er cast a clout till May be in. Jam tomorrow and jam yesterday, but never jam today. (from Alice in Wonderland) Theakston me, but Theakston my brother and you'll have God to answer to
One murder makes a villian, millions a hero. It ain't over till it's over. Bread is the staff of life. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure