Transient problems in testing

I was suffering from some problems on testing as the last batch of
applications migrated to testing (version 3.5.5-1). They crashed. I have
updated the kdelibs to the version in unstable from the version in testing
and things have returned to normality. So I guess this problem will dissapear
as soon as the new version of kdelibs migrates to testing. But in order to
prevent this from happening again, wouldn't it be wise to introduce some
versioned depends on kdelibs to make sure that kdelibs is the first kde
package to migrate to testing?
Best regards,
Quim