Re: Processing of qt4-x11_4.1.3-2_amd64.changes

Le Lun 5 Juin 2006 20:06, Archive Administrator a écrit :
> qt4-x11_4.1.3-2_amd64.changes uploaded successfully to localhost
> along with the files:
>   qt4-x11_4.1.3-2.dsc
>   qt4-x11_4.1.3-2.diff.gz
>   qt4-doc_4.1.3-2_all.deb
>   libqt4-dev_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb
>   libqt4-debug-dev_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb
>   libqt4-core_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb
>   libqt4-gui_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb
>   libqt4-sql_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb
>   libqt4-qt3support_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb
>   qt4-designer_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb
>   libqt4-debug_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb
>   qt4-dev-tools_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb
>   qt4-qtconfig_4.1.3-2_amd64.deb

please don't upload any new versions untill it's entered testing. RM's
are not very pleased of the qt4 mess, and testing needs it to unblock
etch for a lot of packages (mostly because of avahi).

the two arches where it FTBFS (m68k and s390) are not release candidate
and do not worth an upload yet.

now that this thing is over, note that you *REALLY* should have uploaded
a fixed 4.1.2 version for alpha, before the 4.1.3. there is too many
things depending upon qt to upload new releases untested, when there is
known compilation problems.

NB: the workaround I choose was to disable -fvisibilty-inlines-hidden in
    the opengl module. I've tested the patch on escher and it worked.
    This is of course very nasty and has to be removed as soon as
    #369642 / http://gcc.gnu.org/PR27082 is fixed.
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit