Remove kdelibs-bin?

Hello!

The last two days I got this:

# apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
  kappfinder kate kcontrol kdebase kdebase-bin kdebase-data kdebase-kio-plugins kdelibs kdelibs4c2a
  kdepasswd kdeprint kdesktop kfind khelpcenter kicker klipper kmenuedit konqueror
  konqueror-nsplugins konsole kpager kpersonalizer ksmserver ksplash ksysguard ksysguardd ktip kwin
  libkonq4 parted
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 30 not upgraded.
ANTian:/home/ant/download# apt-get distupgrade
E: Invalid operation distupgrade
ANTian:/home/ant/download# apt-get dist-upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
The following packages will be REMOVED:
  kdelibs-bin
  libparted1.7-1
  kappfinder kate kcontrol kdebase kdebase-bin kdebase-data kdebase-kio-plugins kdelibs kdelibs4c2a
  kdepasswd kdeprint kdesktop kfind khelpcenter kicker klipper kmenuedit konqueror
  konqueror-nsplugins konsole kpager kpersonalizer ksmserver ksplash ksysguard ksysguardd ktip kwin
  libkonq4 parted
30 upgraded, 1 newly installed, 1 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 40.7MB of archives.
After unpacking 2257kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? n
Abort.

Do I really want to remove kdelibs-bin for the upgrades? Or did I run into a bug? Thank you in
advance. :)
--
"Ladies and gentlemen, hoboes and tramps...Crosseyed Mosquitoes and bow-legged ants...I've come to tell you the story..." --unknown
  /\___/\
| |o   o| |         Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                 E-mail: philpi@earthlink.net or ant@zimage.com
    ( )