Re: Kopete 0.12 release debian maintainers

Le Ven 31 Mars 2006 12:37, Jussi Kekkonen a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I am trying to get 0.12 release to (K)Ubuntu in nice and clean
> package. This should be "in sync" with Debian, so I'm trying to find
> the guy I should working with.
>
> Hit me if you're my man ;)

well, kopete 0.12 will be bundled to some kde 3.5.x release at some
point.

we, debian developpers, do from time to time branch pulls from KDE
BRANCH_3_5, so when kopete 0.12 will be released, our following branch
pull will have it.

There is nothing special to do. It'll just come when it will be time to.
If you are really worried about it, you just have to tell us when
kopete is ready in KDE 3_5 branch, so that we know that a new build of
kdenetwork would be nice. that's all
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit