KNetworkManager?

Before going over to Debian, I used SUSE.  In the betas that came out, a new
tool, NetworkManager, was implemented to handle wired and wireless networks.
Worked damn well too using the KDE front end, KNetworkManager.

I noticed that NetworkManager is available in unstable as network-manager (and
as network-manager-gnome, with the same package info, oddly enough), but I
didn't see KNetworkManager.  Is anyone planning on packaging/maintaining
this?  Its probably the slickest network tool I've seen yet, which is why I
was wondering.

Thanks,

Joseph M. Gaffney
aka CuCullin