Problem using qt4 in unstable

Hi,

on an up-to-date unstable system, the configure of octave-workshop [1]
fails with the following message:

==========
checking for QT 4.1.0 (or later) lib path... failure
configure: error:
Could not locate the QT 4.1.0 (or later) libraries. Use the
--with-qt-lib-dir configure option to specify the QT library path.
==========

The relevant error message from config.log:
==========
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lQtAssistantClient
==========

Indeed, the qt4 packages don't contain this lib, whereas a local qt4
build has them.

I have installed every package with qt4 in its name. Any help would be
appreciated.

Please CC me on replies, I'm not subscribed.

[1]
http://www.math.mcgill.ca/loisel/octave-workshop/octave-workshop-0.10.tar.gz
(1.4 MB)

Regards