Maintainer sought for the dbus QT bindings packages

Hi,

  After the dbus 0.62 release the language bindings will be split out of the
  main tarball. Which will make things a lot easier. Now i personally don't
  know anything about Qt, so i don't really want be maintaining the
  Qt bindings after the splitup.

  So i'm looking for somebody to maintain the packages for the Qt bindings
  (qt3 and qt4). Please let me know if your interested, so we can ensure a
  smooth transition to ``modular'' dbus :)

  Sjoerd
PS: Please CC me as i'm not subscribed on this list
--
"355/113 -- Not the famous irrational number PI, but an incredible simulation!"