Re: KDE 3.5.0 final packages now on alioth

I don't have much else to add except I'm having the same problem.  I had to temporarily enable both of my panels to never auto-hide so I could use them.

Gunter Ohrner wrote:
Gunter Ohrner wrote:

I misinterpreted the symptoms: It's kicker's autohide which doesn't work any
more for me. Panels set to autohide will hide just fine but won't reappear
if moving to their location with the mouse cursor.

Sent from the debian-qt-kde forum at Nabble.com.