Re: Qt4 Designer How to Edit *.ui.h file?

On Friday 30 September 2005 09:22, Wathavy wrote:
> Hi
>
> Qt3.3.3 designer let us edit *.ui.h file which has
> following header explanation ;

[snip]

> Now, I cannot do the same when I make dialog with
> Qt4 designer.

Fortunately the developers at Trolltech came to their senses and removed the
ui.h hack.
Unfortunately some of the developers new to Qt3 used it instead of properly
subclassing the widget generated by uic.

Qt4's documentation explains how to treat uic generated classes now:

http://doc.trolltech.com/4.0/porting4-designer.html

> Would anyone tell me how I can implement
> *::init(){ }
> and all that ?

You no longer have to, you can now use easier methods.

Cheers,
Kevin