kcpuload ftbfs - xsl errors??

Hi,

My package, kcpuload, has failed to build on mips, mipsel, powerpc and sparc [1]
giving a bunch of errors that look like this:

compilation error: file /usr/share/apps/ksgmltools2/docbook/xsl/VERSION line 8
element param
xsl:param : could not compile select expression
'string(document('')//fm:Version[1])'
XPath error : Undefined namespace prefix
($local.l10n.xml//l:i18n/l:l10n[@language=$lang]/l:gentext[@key=$key])

It originally failed similarly on ia64 and s390, but when the package was
requeued, the problem had gone away somehow.

I'd like to work out what the problem is before asking (a second time) for the
package to be requeued on the other architectures.  Has anyone else seen this
problem and do you know what the solution is?

Thanks,

Helen

1. http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?email=&packages=kcpuload&arches=