Re: kdereview

Greetings Qt+KDE Debian packagers!

Seeing that the commit log got also sent to this list, I think I'd comment on
the debian directory

On Thursday 08 September 2005 13:23, Kevin Krammer wrote:

>  A             kabcclient/debian (directory)
>  A             kabcclient/debian/changelog
>  A             kabcclient/debian/compat
>  A             kabcclient/debian/control
>  A             kabcclient/debian/copyright
>  A             kabcclient/debian/dirs
>  A             kabcclient/debian/docs
>  A             kabcclient/debian/menu
>  AM            kabcclient/debian/rules

Given this is the first time I ever did a Debian package, it is very likely
that there is quite some room for improvment.
I managed to get rid of all the lintian warnings and it also installs without
messing anything up, but any fix for not so obvious mistakes is highly
appreciated.

Cheers,
Kevin
--