Re: howto pack kdm-themes

Christopher Martin wrote:

> On September 6, 2005 15:19, Bastian Venthur wrote:
>> the only remaining problem seems for me how to name this package. I'd
>> like to name it now "kde-kdm-themes" and put for now only the krystal
>> theme in it.
>
> Sounds fine.
>
>> Would this name be Ok und would someone from the team sponsor this upload
>> in order to make ftp-masters sure, that this package is ok?
>
> Could you make the package publically available so that we can have a look
> at it, prior to upload? We'll signal you and the FTP masters once we've
> checked it over, so then you can send it to your sponsor.

Ok, I could not resist and created kde-kdm-themes with Krystal, and "Linux
Passion" (currently #1 kdm theme on kde-look.org) -- just to test how to
build packages with more than one upstream tarball.

The package is l/l-clean and works fine.

You can get it here: http://venthur.de/debian/kde-kdm-themes/

I don't know whether my former sponsor still wants to upload this package,
so if someone from the kde-qt team is interested, feel free to upload this
package.

Kind regards

Bastian