please a "style" package for qt3-config users

Hello

I am not a kde user but for some purpose I use qt3 applications. To
adjust the visual settings of these applications I use qtconfig.

The styles coming with qtconfig are not so fun and the packages kdelibs4
and kdeartwork-style include several additional styles looking better
than the ones installed by default.

It would be nice to create for non kde users a package containing only
the qt3-styles from kde without all the dependencies on pure kde libs.

I personally use the plastik style that I find looks smooth and is well
suited with my gtk settings, but to get it on my system (without kde) I
need to install more than 20 MB of other stuff that I don't need
obviously (ok maybe I need some of them but certainly not libarts...).

Best regards,

--
Brice Méalier
mealier_brice@yahoo.fr