Question concerning dependencies of kdegraphics

Hi folks,

I just wanted to do some housekeeping on my Debian box and tried to deleselt
the scanner-tools sane and the package kamera. Both since I do not have a
scanner for that box and do not plan to connect my digi-cam to it.
After deselection of these packages, there was a dependency check that
kdegraphics depends on these.

Similar holds true for all the kde games.

Why do you deem it necessary on having the kde package to have also all the
scanner, cam-stuff and games?

Carsten