Re: kdepim-wizards package is missing several files

Reinhold Kainhofer <reinhold@kainhofer.com> writes:

> Hi guys,
> Thanks a lot for your hard work packaging our stuff. I installed the kde 3.4.1
> packages from alioth, and it it seems that the kdepim-wizards package is
> missing several files, which makes the wizards unstartable (same problem also
> happened with the 3.4.0 packages, and I had hoped it was fixed with 3.4.1):

Whoops, those libraries somehow ended up in kdepim-dev; sorry about
that.  I've fixed that on alioth now.  For the time being, until I
make another upload, either rebuild the packages yourself (and you
might want to change the version to 3.4.1-1.1 or something like that
to make sure you get further updates eventually included in -2), or
install kdepim-dev.
--
Daniel Schepler              "Please don't disillusion me.  I
schepler@math.berkeley.edu    haven't had breakfast yet."