KDE 3.5.0 packages at alioth + hal migration

Hi all,
I've started building from sources packages from alioth [1] when I saw that
also amd64 debs were generated, what a nice bonus, thanks!

I noticed a few missing packages, most noticed by myself was kdepim and
kde-i18n, but I managed to build them from dapper sources with minimum
changelog editings, and they are working at least  (they have another menu
structure it seems).

Are kdepim and other missing released archives planned to be added soon? I
would like to help testing them.

I also tried to rebuild kdebase with the new hal, dbus and pmount from
experimental and they just need a tweak on control file to update the
libdbus-qt-1 builddep. Builded fine and working great on amd64.

It will be nice to prepare kde 3.5.0 with a eye on imminent hal transition or
I missed something?

[1] http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/kde-3.5.0/
--
ESC:wq