Re: Debian Qt packages break kernel compilation

On Friday 28 October 2005 04:12 am, Hadmut Danisch wrote:
> for some weeks now the debian libqt[34]-dev package keeps include
> files in a directory like
>
> /usr/include/qt4/Qt/qconfig.h

With libqt3-mt-dev installed, I have the include files
in /usr/share/qt3/include, but with a link in /usr/share/qt3 such that you
can find qconfig.h in /usr/share/qt3/include/qconfig.h

I didn't do this myself, so I believe it was libqt3-mt-dev that did it.  Maybe
you should try using qt3 instead of qt4?  I don't know if make xconfig is
even supposed to work with qt4.

> Will it ever again be possible to have "make xconfig" run under
> Debian?

I think it will be once you install libqt3-mt-dev.

Josh