Qt4 Designer How to Edit *.ui.h file?

Hi

Qt3.3.3 designer let us edit *.ui.h file which has
following header explanation ;

/****************************************************************************
** ui.h extension file, included from the uic-generated
form implementation.
**
** If you want to add, delete, or rename functions or
slots, use
** Qt Designer to update this file, preserving your code.
**
** You should not define a constructor or destructor in
this file.
** Instead, write your code in functions called init() and
destroy().
** These will automatically be called by the form's
constructor and
** destructor.
*****************************************************************************/

by clicking the form we edit.

Now, I cannot do the same when I make dialog with
Qt4 designer.

Would anyone tell me how I can implement
*::init(){ }
and all that ?

Thank you.

Wathavy