Re: Qt ABI change - "undefined symbol: _ZN13QWindowsStyleC1Ev"?

* Hamish Moffatt [Fri, 23 Sep 2005 09:15:44 +1000]:

> Hi,

> (M-F-T hopefully set correctly as I'm not subscribed.)

  (I don't see one, but CC'ing you.)

> qsstv (from the qsstv package) fails to start on both amd64 and i386,
> with the error

> qsstv: symbol lookup error: qsstv: undefined symbol: _ZN13QWindowsStyleC1Ev

> This seems to be a Qt symbol. Recompiling the qsstv package fixes it,
> but it looks like something changed that isn't reflected in the
> dependencies. Any suggestions?

  Running it with Qt 3.3.5 seems fine. Let's say it was a temporary
  breakage in Qt 3.3.4-8.

  Cheers,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

If there is a sin against life, it consists perhaps not so much in
despairing of life as in hoping for another life and in eluding the
implacable grandeur of this life.
                -- Albert Camus